Are you an attorney with a passion for strengthening ties between land and lives?
We are seeking a proven real estate attorney with a passion for land conservation and protecting this home we share. You will bring 7-10 years of experience in real estate law, excellent team-work and interpersonal skills, flexibility, and passion for advancing our mission. Core areas of responsibility include:
- Overseeing legal services across all land transactions in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Lead and support a small team of legal professionals
- Provide guidance to leadership on general legal matters
Salary and benefits
The annual starting salary is $85,000, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- a cafeteria allowance of $23,600 to cover health care and other benefits. (This is a cash benefit and is paid to staff in full for use at their discretion.)
- 6 weeks of combined time off plus sick time
- 403b retirement plan with match
- flexible and hybrid work schedules
Director of Legal Services job description
For more details, please see the job description.
How to apply for this attorney position
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.