Are you looking for a job that unites your love of land with passion for Human Resources?
Join the Vermont Land Trust, a national leader in land conservation, as a Human Resources Administrator. We invite applications from people passionate about the working landscape, community, and the connection between the two.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Energized by our mission and this opportunity to use your love of planning, systems, and process to ensure thriving connections between land and lives
- Focused on the details that support effective organizational systems and processes
- Excited to collaborate with colleagues to do this important work
In addition, you know that strong nurturing and reinforcement of values is important to an organization. You strive to employ organizational skills and provide exemplary internal customer service all while being part of a team that prioritizes honesty, integrity, and a good sense of humor.
Salary and benefits
The annual salary is $54,289 for this 40-hour-per-week position, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- A cafeteria allowance of $24,344 to cover health care and other benefits. (This is a cash benefit paid to staff for use at their discretion.)
- 6 weeks of combined time off plus sick time
- 403b retirement plan with match
- flexible and hybrid work schedules
Human Resources Administrator Job Description
For more information, please see the job description.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by December 8, 2023.
The Vermont Land Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite people of all backgrounds and life experiences to apply for our jobs.