We are seeking a legal support professional with a passion for land conservation and protecting this home we share.
Our new Legal Project Manager will bring 1 to 3 years of legal experience, familiarity with real estate, and collaborative problem-solving skills to our fast-paced organization. Core areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting our legal services team by managing all land transactions
- Working collaboratively and independently, with keen attention to detail
- Managing many priorities at once, and communicating effectively within, and across, teams
Salary and benefits
The annual starting salary is $62,800, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- a cafeteria allowance of $23,600 to cover health care and other benefits. (This is a cash benefit and is paid to staff in full for use at their discretion.)
- 6 weeks of combined time off plus sick time
- 403b retirement plan with match
- flexible and hybrid work schedules
Legal Project Manager job description
For more details, please see the job description.
How to apply for this job
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.