Join the Vermont Land Trust, a national leader in land conservation, as our Finance Director.
We invite applications from people passionate about the working landscape, community, and the connection between the two.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Energized by our mission and this opportunity to use your love of numbers and experience in nonprofit accounting and finance to ensure thriving connections between land and communities;
- Focused on the details that support growth of organizational systems and processes;
- Excited to connect with colleagues to do this important work.
In addition, you know the value that strong financial health brings to an organization. This motivates you to find efficiency and develop good financial controls, all while being part of a team that prioritizes honesty, integrity, and a sense of humor.
Salary and benefits
The annual starting salary is $87,639 for this full-time position, plus a generous benefits package that includes:
- a cafeteria allowance of $24,344 to cover health care and other benefits. (This is a cash benefit and is paid to staff in full for use at their discretion.)
- 6 weeks of combined time off plus sick time
- 403b retirement plan with match
- flexible and hybrid work schedules
Finance Director Job Description
For more information, please see the job description.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.